Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally...

I've finally finished all of the map's major structures. Last week I set myself a deadline to finish the map by the end of the week so I could get on with the next part of the project. It wasn't easy considering it had taken weeks to get to that point (with 14 buildings left to do) but after a very long week it's finally done.

For now, I'm going to go back over all of the buildings and add in the last pieces of detail (windows, etc.) and then some colour!
After that I'll be exporting it to Flash (in the same way I talked about before) and setting up the webcam and ReacTIVision in Flash.

Here are some screenshots and comparisons of the newest models:

The entire map now:
Palazzo (part of the Venetian):
Image by this user on Flickr.

Wynn:
Image by this user on Flickr.

Monte Carlo:

Image by this user on Flickr.

New York, New York (one of the hardest to make):
Image by this user on Flickr.

MGM Grand (so many lines.... they took forever!):

Image by this user on Flickr.

Excalibur:

Image by this user on Flickr.

Luxor:

Image by this user on Flickr.

Mandalay Bay:
Image by this user on Flickr.

No comments: